December 6th

Santa came to Sonora today.  Wyatt was supposed to make an appearance as Little Mr. Sutton County. He was a lucky boy.  He got to take lots of pictures with Santa... and even had the privilege of helping him get down from the stage.  But afterwards he asked me why Santa had asked his name.  He said, "Shouldn't he have known my name already?"  I just told him that Santa has SO MANY kids to remember, that sometimes he forgets and has to be reminded.  It kills me to know that we don't have that many Christmas mornings left where he will still believe.  I hope he holds on to the magic for at least a couple of more years!!  The good news is we get to start it all over again with Cassidy.  This was her first picture with Santa...even if she couldn't really see him yet.  She could at least hear him!  By the way, don't judge the way I look.  I am VERY pregnant and cannot fit into anything of mine that is warm anymore.  So wearing Matt's pants with my warm boots is just the way I roll this winter.








No comments:

Post a Comment