May 20th

Today was such a busy Sunday!  After church, we had a little picnic up on Eaton Hill.  It was SO nice, until I decided to go on a little hike with the kids in my sandals.  Not a good idea.  

  


 Before we left , we looked up Wyatt's first visit in the guest book.  He "signed" his own name back in March. This was only a couple of days after he learned how to write his name.  So sweet!!


After getting hot and completely worn out on the my nice "hike", Wyatt and I headed up to the baseball fields and caught three games.  After carrying around a 400mm lens for three games, I felt like I had been lifting weights for hours.  Those things are HEAVY!!  Thanks Cody for allowing me to borrow your lens!!!  I loved it! (and I learned that I will need to start seriously getting in shape if I am going to ever get one of my own!)  



  

 


 






He found a kid-sized cage. ..and decided to jump in.


 






Love the look on his face!
 
 
Having a little fun on the field after the games.





No comments:

Post a Comment