April 30th

Today was the day I made the beautiful road trip through the hill country to meet up with my parents and pick up my sweet blue-eyed boy!  I have missed him so much!! (Don't get me wrong... Matt and I have LOVED the little break from our VERY active blond haired Spider man...but...we miss the chaos, hugs and kisses.)  I absolutely adore the drive down
 I-10 during the spring.  Beautiful skies, rolling hills, and LOTS of colorful wild flowers.  Since I would not be driving solo on the way back, I decided to take the time to pull over and take advantage of my new camera.


And while I was snapping pics, this is what came to mind:


Matthew 6:28-30  "And why do you worry about clothes?  See how the lilies of the field grow.  They do not labor or spin.  Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown in to the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?"







My family is staying at my cousin's guest house in San Antonio this week...and he happens to have an awesome garden in his backyard.  Wy and I took a little tour.










 Playing with Granddad




As it turns out, Ashley, my cousin who I haven't seen in FOREVER, was in San Antonio for the evening.  It was the first time Wyatt got to meet her!! 


It was a long wait at the restaurant...






No comments:

Post a Comment