February 6th, 2014

Before Cassidy was born, I had this plan to take a newborn picture of her in Wyatt's arms...along with several other great newborn picture ideas.  But, of course, life kicked in and before I knew it she was no longer in that "newborn" stage and all those pictures I had wanted to take while she was still tiny and slept 24/7 were never going to happen.  Oh well.  But I thought, MAYBE, just maybe, I could still get a good picture of her in her brothers arms.  So I stripped the blankets off my bed, threw a bow and some bloomers on her that didn't match (I was planning on taking it in black and white so colors wouldn't matter), and told Wyatt to come take a picture before he went outside to play with dad.  When I put her in his arms, I was shocked to see just how big she has actually grown!  I had to put her legs around Wyatt because she was too long for the idea I had.  Even though it wasn't the picture I had originally planned in my head, I love how it turned out!  And I wish I would have taken the time to put her in some matching clothes, because the color picture I took actually turned out cute too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment