January 17th


So when I started cooking dinner tonight, Wyatt got out his play food and starting rummaging through the kitchen drawers.  I asked him, "Whacha doin' bud?"  His reply, "Oh, I'm just gonna make some dinner too".  Apparently he needed a whisk, two spatulas, a rolling pin, tongs, a skewer, a pot, a pan, and several spoons and forks to get the job done.  After he cooked dinner, he took his drawing paper and proceeded to use them to "wrap" some gifts more my birthday (which is really not until October).  He then "made" me a birthday cake, I blew out the candles, he and Dad sang "Happy Birthday" to me, and then I opened about 7 "gifts".  Among some other things, I got a water floatie, a child's water shoe, and a double A battery for my fake birthday.  Awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment