January 11th


Today was the Sutton County Stock Show...a big deal in Sonora!  We spent pretty much the whole day there.  And the reason we spent the whole day there...Wyatt took place in the VERY last event.  He got to "show" Evan's pig in the peewee pig show.  He was so very excited about it.  He was the youngest one...and I must say...he did the best. (I might be a little bias).  


 
This is what my unique son chose to wear to the show...a Spiderman shirt, blue vest, wind pants, Batman boots, and his cowboy hat....backwards.  The child would not wear it forward...believe me... I tried.


We had a lot of friends that were involved in today's goat and pig shows.  We are so proud of them!





Wyatt waiting his turn to show

 
Doesn't he look like he's been doing this for years?  So proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment