July 24th

I could not help but be in awe of our awesome Creator today.  It doesn't happen as often as it should, but every once in a while I take the time to slow down and just be still. I had one of those moments today.  It is absolutely AMAZING how God can create something SO BEAUTIFUL out of teeny tiny cells.  How there can become "something" where there was once "nothing".  How God allowed me....ME...to carry this sweet boy in my belly for nine months...allowed me to feel his little body growing and moving inside of me.  How he has continued to allow me to watch him grow for the past three and a half years...his body, his mind, and his big personality.  I have no idea why God allowed me this privledge...but I am so very thankful for every day He allows me to continue on this blessed journey. 

Psalm 139:13
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

 



No comments:

Post a Comment