April 20th, 2014

The Easter Bunny came this morning!  This year, he hid the eggs in the backyard.  So Wyatt looked pretty classy while hunting eggs in his Spider-man tennis shoes and robe.  He found all the eggs, including the empty egg.  The Easter Bunny always leaves an empty egg to remind us of the empty tomb.  He is risen!!  He is risen indeed!!  


I was excited to dress Cassidy for church this morning because she would be wearing one of my old dresses...  AND I was finally going to get to dress my child in an Easter bonnet!!  I will finally have someone to wear an Easter hat with me (at least until she is old enough to refuse!)  





After church, Wyatt enjoyed drawing some pictures with the sidewalk paint the Easter Bunny left for him this morning.











No comments:

Post a Comment