October 13th

This morning we got to go to Presley's 3rd birthday party...at the Caverns of Sonora!!  So much fun!  Yes...Wyatt was the only one dressed like an archaeologist/forest ranger/Diego...but I couldn't resist!! And he loved it.  He kept telling me he was ready to go "exploring."  Love that kid!!











After the party...we had to go up to the church to take a family portrait for the church directory...and since I actually had makeup on ( a very rare occasion)...I decided to take Wyatt out and try out my new toys that I got for my birthday!  My new remote shutter (so I can actually be in some pictures!) and my new tripod. (Thanks uncle Jimmy!)  





We spent the rest of the afternoon outside playing with the neighborhood kids while the storm clouds rolled in...some absolutely beautiful storm clouds!





No comments:

Post a Comment